NLP Master Practitioner Content
Following are the content of SubConscious ReImprinting Coach- NLP Master Practitioner Course
1. NLP; Introduction (Basics of NLP and human mind made simple)
Definition of NLP, What does NLP do, Conscious/Unconscious mind, Pillars of NLP, Ecology, Sensory acuity (Use your senses to find the result) & Calibration, Congruence/Incongruence, Presuppositions
2. State of mind (The key to your success/happiness/wellness in each area of life)
What is an Emotional state? Components of a state, Deletion, Distortion and Generalization, How we create a state, Relation between human behavior and state, Crucial distinctions, Resourceful and Unresourceful States, How to change a state: Physiology and Personal Internal Representation.
3. Rapport (Set rapport in 90 seconds and build your trust in others' mind for better and personal and professional results)
What is rapport? Three components of communication, How to build rapport by matching and mirroring, Learning Pacing and leading,
4. Anchoring (Take control of the triggers for uncontrolled behaviors and unwanted habits effortlessly, also create the triggers for confidence, motivation and happiness)
What is Anchoring? Procedure for setting an Anchor, Stacking Anchors, Chaining Anchors, How to get rid of addiction/bad habits using anchoring, How to come out of unwanted emotional setback with the help of Anchoring.
5. Outcomes (Set and achieve compelling life goals wisdom fully without being stressed)
Outcomes vs. Goals, Outcomes vs. Task, Problem thinking vs. Outcome thinking, Outcome Thinking Questions, Structure of Outcomes, Evaluating Present State, Desired State and the Resource, Beliefs and Outcomes, Hurdles in achieving outcomes, Outcomes and Affirmations
6. Modalities/Sub modalities (Human transformational technology made simple; Change what you don't want at the level on Unconscious; Get what you want in life in an instant)
What are sub modalities?, Checklist of modalities, Sub-modalities; Digital or Analogue, Critical sub modalities, How to elicit sub modalities, Sub-modalities Contrastive Analysis, Changing Sub modalities, Swiish, Fast Phobia technique, Deleting unwanted negative memories, Circle of Excellence, Building positive beliefs, Curing allergy, Speeding up your healing power for any disease
7. Preferred Representational System (How we human beings represent the world in our mind; Look at the eyes, breath and words that anybody uses and get a sense of what goes in his mind)
Senses, Recognizing visuals/Auditories/Kinesthetics, Predicates for different Representational system; Get a sense how visual/auditory/kinesthetic people, managers and client produce their behavior.
8. Time Line (Take control of your 'background' to redesign your 'foreground')
What is a Time Line? How to elicit Time Line? In-Time vs. Through Time, How to change the timeline? Getting out of your past trauma through timeline mastery, Master Time-Management through Time line and make difference in your professional life.
9. Value Hierarchy (Exploring deep mind programming of the choices that you make)
What are values, Exploring values, Creating alignment among our top values; Why some people offer their life for a cause and why others do otherwise in the same context. Understand one of the most significant 'causes' of human behavior.
10. Learning/Problem Solving (The most significant learning comes when we learn to see the things from a different Point of View. Find New Point of Views for better results. Learn your inner alignment of motivation and ultimate life wellness)
What is learning?, Levels of Learning, Learning Zone, Boredom Zone, Anxiety Zone, Simple Learning / Generative Learning, Neurological Levels/Alignment, Perceptual Positions, Exploring Relationship, Developing Effective Meeting Pattern; Check your Neurological Alignment for Happiness, Wealth, Wellness, Relationship, Motivation and Business Excellence.
11. Metaphors (Listen to your inner mind closely; it uniquely says or shows you something for everything)
What are metaphors, how metaphors design our world, How to utilize the amazing power of metaphors, See closely what metaphor you have for (a) life (b) relationship (c) wellness (money/wealth), (d) future. Create new metaphors for better life.
12. Reframing (Redesigning your world; Find ways to release yourself and others from mental slavery)
What is Reframing? What are NLP frames? What are NLP outcome Frames, Part Integration (Bringing the conflicting groups together and create an agreement frame, Six Step Reframing (Separating behavior from the intention and creating new options that result in a win-win for both sides), Using Reframing for corporate/Business excellence by bringing dysfunctional teams together, Using Reframing for resolving psychosomatic diseases.
13. Strategies (Revealing why we do whatever we do; the inner programming & reprogramming)
What is a strategy? What is syntax? Essential Ingredients of a strategy, Main Categories of strategy, What is modeling?, How to elicit a strategy?, Strategy Notations, Find your different strategy for depression, motivation etc, Installing a strategy, New Behavior Generator, The Walt Disney Creative Strategy for unlimited creativity for your personal and professional growth, Quitting smoking, eating addiction, Exploring the strategies of learning-disability/dyslexia and solve it for students,
14. Meta Model (Be the master of verbal communication; Overcoming verbal objections and get to real issues; Influence people with your precision questioning)
What is Meta-Model? What does Meta-Model do?, Different levels of language, Language Pattern of Deletion, Language Pattern of Distortion, Language Pattern of Generalization
15. Hypnotic Language (Power of Artfully unclear language; Put people in hypnotic trance and talk to their 'unconscious mind' directly)
What is hypnotic language? Why is it used? What are Downtime/ Uptime activities?, Three phases of Milton Model, How to use hypnotic language in everyday conversation and give command to unconscious mind.
16. Sensory Rich Language (Power of sensory-engaging language)
What is sensory language? Why to use sensory language? Shortcut to using sensory rich language, The art of engaging people's sense through sensory language for effective communication.
17. Meta Programs (Exploring the hidden human motivational 'hot buttons'; Meta Programs are strong influence on our behavior and personality)
What are Meta Programs? How to recognize and pace them? Making the best use of Meta Programs in developing sales, leadership and enhance productivity